Sunday, June 6, 2010

Elaine 7nd post^^


my hair become shorter n shorter~
so sad...
wei chee's hair oso longer than me ady~
haizz...hope my hair can longer quickly~

When exam...
wei chee have big pressure in tis exam~
dunno y she so afraid~
N me... funk oso but juz a while~
im trying to relax but finally i have cried in the second day of exam~
dunno y im very impluse...i cried n hug tutor in the morning~
haha...so "fish" !!

After exam...
relax relax..sleep 3times per day n ply the comp~
sometime take some photo myself...so 38~~ 
i think my holidays same wif Shin Yi...
we practise to ply the piano to prepare the piano exam in tis month~
mayb can meet her at there...^_^...
so scare leh...juz leave 10days...
i dunno how 2 spell english~
haha...i think i should posing as dumb~
so "gan jiong" !!! how how how...omg...

Holidays
im planning my times during holidays~
sometimes at shop sometimes at home~
nothing 2 do...
internet, sms, chat wif my friends n otherwise~
very boring during holidays~
when i wanna go selayang mall buy some books...
nobody fetch me!!
wei chee cant go, shin yi cant go out bcoz family day, my sis go k room wif my kai gor...
haizzz……so boring at home~
i plan many program during holidays...later mayb i have program 2^^
i think later i will go GREEN BOX "qiong k"...haha...yeah yeah!!
but very expensive...RM40++...RM50--...poor T.T

To my JiMui...
1. Shin Yi
2. Jessica Liew
3. Wei Chee
4. Ee Wen
5. Elee

Hope them have a good result in exam before!!
Hope them have a good holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment