Friday, June 18, 2010

Elaine 9nd post^^

Recently updated my blog n tis blog~
i think tis blog more beautiful than my blog...haizz...
i put many effort in tis 2blogs when i edit them~
i had change my URL... http://www.kisstherain-memories.blogspot.com/
tis 1 is my new website of my blog^^

Tomorrow we have prac at school~
we have go the kawad prac expect elee...bcoz she go travel ady~
plzz...elee...come n join the competiton next sat~

Tomorrow i go back my mum's hometown~
at Kuala Kangsar ( Ipoh )...too far >.<~~~
we go  her hometown bcoz tomorrow n tomorrow is father day~
n tat day is my grandfather's birthday~
go back to eat dinner to celebrate his birthday~
scare my motion sickness~
haha...

Next saturday have competition
all pasukan of SMK Kepong Gambatik!!!
especially GIRL GUIDE lar...hehe^^

No comments:

Post a Comment