Monday, June 14, 2010

Elaine 8nd post^^

2day have kawad practise at school~
our 6 have go except elee n shin yi~
i think they go travel ady~

we prac basic oni...
lukily i not 4get all i had learn before~
i help Pei Ting to train newborn~
Pei Ting teach me how 2 shouting slogans~
she said my "wa wa yin" very serious~
haha...

The newborn noe me but i dunno her~
she said her frens had talk abt me~
then i speechless...juz ask wat her name n class~

2day juz prac 1formation~
all the formation i rmb...wakaka^^
bcoz sometimes i prac at home myself~
num 2 formation we discuss at the stage~
we trying to do a fan...wakaka...
finally we laugh...ajk go back home n think themself~
n we no nid to think anymore~ haha...

i go back home eat lunch then do homework~
after that slept until 5.41pm...haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment